Process reliability for airbag-, filter- and medical fabrics
Fabrics for safety-relevant applications must meet high functional and quality requirements. In particular, with the process-critical productions such as airbag-, filter- and medical fabrics, the thread tension is an important parameter that determines success or failure.
The new Selvedge Thread Let-off LT, which is used for small warp beams, for example for selvedge threads on wide weaving machines or in narrow weaving, is characterized by high accuracy and reproducibility.
- Avoiding of waviness at the selvedges
- Display of the warp tension reference value
- Setting of the warp tension on the control unit
- Constant warp tension
- High reproducibility
- Interface for visualization of process data
- Support via remote maintenance
More information see: Selvedge Thread Let-off LT