On behalf of CREALET and IQ-SPS, I would like to welcome you from May 9 to 12 to our Booth D72, in Hall 3.0 at the Techtextil 2017 where you can learn more about our product range for successful weaving processes.
Successful weaving process
With years of experience in supplying revised and extended Projectile Weaving Machines and peripheral warp feeding solutions we have been a reliable partner for special tasks.
Our customers include international textile companies worldwide.
Systems for any challenge
Modifications for a customized range of products
Over the years, we have been dedicating our activities to developing and the manufacture of weaving equipment for special or extra wide fabrics.
The high technical standard of our products characterizes the whole offering range.
Of course, we also develop special solutions for narrow weaving machines as well as warp knitting machines.
Product range of CREALET and IQ-SPS:
1. Conversion from mechanically to electronically warp let-off
2. Conversion from mechanically to electronically cloth take-up
3. Top beam arrangement for full and half warp beams
4. Warp beam stand behind the weaving machine
5. Warp feeding unit between creel and weaving machine
6. Electronic selvedge threads let-off
7. Batching motion for tire cord fabric
8. Winding device for surplus warp ends
9. Weaving machine upgrading and extension and much more besides
As CREALET is representing Comsat, Spain we can handover information about their product range of Direct Warper, Sectional Warper, Selvedge Warper, Inspection Machines and Batching Motions.
We advise you on standard or individual solutions for new or existing machines. With this in mind, we look forward to personally talk to you and would like to extend to you in advance a warm welcome on our booth.
See you soon in Frankfurt.
With the very best regards
Walter Wirz, CEO CREALET AG